Sunday 1 October 2017

STICKY JOLLOF RICE RECIPE


The sticky and candy like nature of the rice, as I scrapped through the bottom of the pan, licking my spoon(a sight that will stay private)enjoying my handiwork, activated my cheeky smile. I immediately called my cousin to drool over my creation and the need for a visit to test my handiwork
 My cousin visited a week later as he gave me the seal of approval for using sticky rice for Jollof.


Enjoy this easy and equally creative recipe and thank me later. 


Ingredients 

350g of Jollof stew
225g of sticky Rice
250ml of water
1 tsp of Curry powder
1 tsp of Jaggery or brown sugar
1 tsp of salt

JOLLOF STEW RECIPE




Watch how to make this creative dish on my YouTube  channel, 'Ndudu by Fafa' below;
Don't forget to subscribe, like the video and share with your family and friends. 




Find more inspiring Jollof recipes on my YouTube channel, 'Ndudu by Fafa'. 

CORNED BEEF JOLLOF RICE


PARTY JOLLOF RICE


SMOKY JOLLOF RICE RECIPE
(Find out why this recipe has over 200,000 views).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.