Thursday 2 November 2017

CRISPY FRIED TILAPIA WITH SWEET POTATO WEDGES

Biting into a fried sweet Potato wedge dipped in a spicy Salsa sauce, with a bite off a fatty crispy fried Turkey tail is one of the Ghanaian versions of fast food. 



This dish was a staple amongst the various lunches I enjoyed with my friends during my A'level days. Memories!



Inspired by my teenage years and the left over smoky Salsa sauce , I decided to accompany my fried sweet Potatoes with Tilapia instead. 
Find the smoky Salsa recipe here


There are various types of sweet Potatoes, including the Purple , Orange and White flesh types. 


Ingredients 
1 large descaled and gutted Tilapia 
Half a teaspoon of salt
20g of grated fresh Ginger
1 litre of Vegetable oil
100g of peeled sweet Potatoes cut into wedges 
200g of the Smoky Salsa sauce 

Method 
Watch how to make this easy for follow dish on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’. Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, leave a comment with your feedback and share with family and friends.




All photos and recipes are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.