Saturday 12 May 2018

GRILLED AROMATIC and SMOKY PRAWNS RECIPE


Fresh Prawns, marinated in an aromatic and spicy marinade, which is then grilled or char grilled is a must try recipe for this summer. The flavours are intoxicating coupled with the smokiness from the grill.
Don’t take what I say as gospel, however try it and I’m more than happy to accept the ‘thank you’s’ 😜

I’ve omitted Garlic from this recipe as I didn’t want the burnt flavour when grilled, however I’ve replaced it with Chimichurri sauce which was incredible. 
Recipe below for the Chimichurri sauce;




This recipe was created on an evening of a week day for dinner as I made Tapas. It’s an easy to follow recipe , packed with flavours and a must try. 





To try this recipe you will need the following;

INGREDIENTS 
500g of Fresh Prawns
1 large Onion
30g of Ginger
1 teaspoonful of Aniseed 
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt to taste

Watch how to prepare this delicious recipe in my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’.





Don’t forget to subscribe, like the video and share with family and friends.
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.