Tuesday 4 May 2021

How to peel Beans faster / Ndudu by Fafa Hacks




Honestly, writing this blogpost fills me with nostalgia as I have learnt new recipes and hacks to make life in the Kitchen much easier. 

Talking about memory lanes I used to soak and peel my Black Eyed Beans individually and it took hours to complete. Time I won’t get back, however it was an experience to allow me the opportunity now to appreciate how far I’ve come.

Thank you subscribers for your appreciation and being part of this journey.

Now I’m introducing  my 2 favourite faster hacks to peeling Black Eyed Beans or any other Beans to make fritters and in this case the popular West African Koose or Akara. 

In terms of ingredients all you need is your preferred Beans and Water.

Watch how to peel any beans faster below;



Please don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, leave comments with your feedback and share.

All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.