Saturday 25 January 2020

THE AMAZING PLANTAIN BRIOCHE BREAD RECIPE


My intention was to make Tatale with my over ripened Plantain,however that didn’t excite me enough. I decided to bake Bread for my breakfast and on a whim decided to incorporate the mashed Plantain. The rest they say is history, however this history can be repeated in your Kitchen like NOW!
I’ll love to hear your feedback when you do try the recipe by leaving comments. To start you will need the following;



INGREDIENTS 
330g of Bread flour
7g of instant Yeast
1 levelled teaspoon of Salt
3 beaten Eggs
40ml of Extra Virgin Olive oil 
1 large mashed over ripened Plantain 
130ml of Milk
2 levelled tablespoon of light Brown Sugar
Half a teaspoon of Vanilla extract or grated Nutmeg 
30g of flour for dusting

TO SERVE
Best served with a scoop of the ever tasty Ndudu Black Chilli sauce (Shito).
Recipe link below 👇🏾




METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this incredible Plantain Brioche below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe and share. All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. How long do you mix it in the kitchen aid mixer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your receipt I will try this but with bananas instead. Can I know if I can get those clay pots you normally use?or rather send me the link where to buy them am in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Fafa! It is my pleasure to inforn you that last night I just baked tatale...plantain brioche. I followed your recipes to the letter except I proofed my yeast in lukewarm milk and then combined it with all the other ingredients. The bread came out beautiful! The only thing that was different from yours was that I should have scored the shaped loaf much deeper than I did because when baked there were shallow scores instead of the very deep scores that were on your loaf. Other than that it rose beautifully. I wish I could just send you a picture. One love from a brother who loves to bake.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.