Monday 1 August 2016

A Sunflower grace ( A note to myself)


'Like the Sunflower that follows 
every moment of the sun, 
so I turn towards you,
 to follow you my God'..., 
is a tune I've been humming all day, coupled with a display of my favourite flowers, 'Sunflowers'.

Today is my birthday and I have many reasons to be happy and at the same time reasons to be unhappy. I promised to celebrate my strength and tenacity today. 

Life definitely has served me with both hot and cold teas. One minute I'm dealing with a personal tragedy and the next a great opportunity that sweeps me off my feet.



 I push myself to extreme limits at the detriment of my health  to ensure I put my best foot forward. Most times it works and at times it falls apart, but I will never give up. 



It's the mixture of these contrasting experiences that makes me smile.  A smile which means 'Amen',  'I believe', 'I have faith', hence i'll always smile. 




I love that I can cry my heart out, wipe away my tears , wear my smile and carry on as normal. I never knew how strong I was until I had no other choice. I know I'm able to achieve this by my faith in God. 


The most important lesson I've learnt this year is that, help always comes from  unlikely sources. 


I've been bowled over by the kindness of strangers, acquaintances, friends and family. You've all seen me through some tough times, partook in my achievements and allowed me to be myself (the no nonsense and blunt self). 



I write this as a reminder that inspite of everything I'm still me , a proud African,  a crazy foodie, a straight talking friend, loyal, a short tempered witty lady , a forgiving  person and an eccentric individual. 

Thank you all for the well wishes and your unflinching support . 

With Love,
Mrs. Antoinette Fafa Gilbert
(Ndudu by Fafa). 

1 comment:

  1. Jadwal Sabung Ayam Update SV388 27 Februari 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online SV388 Merupakan Situs Judi Asal Thailand Yang Sangat Terkenal Dengan Permainan Sabung Ayam Yang Fair dan Menghibur Para Penonton Judi Sabung Ayam.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.