Saturday 16 November 2019

KOOBI (SALTED FISH) STOCK RECIPE


I placed the salted fish in the pot as I grabbed whatever spices and herbs I could find to make the stock, whilst thinking of what to make with the Fish. I transferred the stock and fish into individual bowls and placed them in the fridge. The next day I had an idea which I’ll share tomorrow.

INGREDIENTS 
1 large dried salted Fish (Koobi)
2 litres of Water
6 shallots or 1 medium sized Onion
3 cloves of Garlic
1 Habanero chilli
3 Rosemary stalks 
20g of Thyme
2 Grains of Selim pods (Hwentia)

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this salted Fish stock below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe and share. All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.