Wednesday 20 November 2019

THE HERBY LEMON GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE



Just as I paid for the ingredients I noticed my grocery shopping this week geared towards a Pescatarian diet . I bought SeaBass, Cod, SeaBream, Salmon and of course Mackerel which is the main ingredient for my recipe today.
I created this recipe based solely on what I had purchased and in my fridge, hence in the absence of Peppadew Peppers just use Red Peppers.
A perfect recipe for a quick healthy dinner or for your Pescatarian guest at Christmas.   



INGREDIENTS 
1 large fresh Mackerel - let your fishmonger gut the fish for you
1 large sliced Onion 
4 tablespoonfuls of Avocado oil / Olive oil
Half a teaspoon of freshly milled black Peppercorns 
1 jar of Peppadew Peppers 
1 sliced Lemon
30g of fresh Mint
Salt to taste

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this quick and equally tasty Mackerel recipe below;




Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe and share. All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.