Sunday 12 April 2020

THE ONE POT ROASTED GUINEA FOWL RECIPE



I shared this recipe video during the Christmas period and I was prompted recently for the written recipe. During the Christmas period I uploaded daily recipes and by the time I finished with this recipe I was exhausted. Phew! Well, well it’s better late than never they say, hence here you have the recipe. I hope you’re inspired to give it a try as the Guinea fowl was stuffed with sticky Coconut Rice.

STICKY COCONUT RICE STUFFING RECIPE 



INGREDIENTS 
1 bulb of  peeled and thinly sliced Garlic
1 tablespoonful of fresh Thyme
3 tablespoonfuls of Olive oil
1 Star Anise
5 Grains of Selim pods
1 tablespoonful of blended Ginger, Onion and Garlic
200g of Sticky Coconut Rice stuffing 
2 tablespoonfuls of Sesame oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this amazing one pot Guinea fowl recipe below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, leave comments with your feedback and share.
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.