Friday 19 October 2018

GREEN BANANA FUFU RECIPE


‘The Banana has to be green and hard’ as I listened to the instructions from Tina. With raised brows I emphasised Tina’s statement, as we both burst into laughter. I was rather intrigued by Tina’s suggestion of Green Bananas, after following my ‘Fresh Fufu in a pot’ recipe. 

You can watch my informal conversation with Tina below on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’;



INGREDIENTS 

5 Green Bananas 
150ml of water
Salt to taste

METHOD 
Inspired by my fresh Fufu in a pot recipe, where you can enjoy the traditional Ghanaian Fufu recipe without the hassle of pounding is this Green Banana Fufu.



Watch how to prepare this creative Green Banana Fufu recipe on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’ below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos and share.
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.