Tuesday 3 March 2020

EASY CHORIZO AND GARLIC SOUP



Just as I opened my fridge  I knew I had to create more recipes and refrain myself from buying more food.
In the end I created 7or 8 recipes over the weekend starting with this moorish and flavour packed Chorizo soup.



INGREDIENTS 
80g of peeled and diced Chorizo 
2 tablespoonfuls of Olive oil
1 teaspoon of smoked Paprika 
1 green Chilli (optional)
1 large Onion 
1 bulb of peeled Garlic
50g of chopped Celery 
2 peeled and diced medium sized Potatoes 
1 Bayleaf (optional)
Zest of half a Lemon
1 litre water
Salt and Pepper to taste

TOPPINGS 
30g of Chorizo sliced lengthways 
1 small sliced Onion
1 teaspoon of chopped fresh Thyme

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this delicious soup below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, leave comments and your experience and share.
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.