Tuesday 24 March 2020

GARI STIR FRY RECIPE


Where have you been hiding? It’s ‘Ndudu’ again ooh! So you know the Keta School Boys stir fry recipe I did yesterday πŸ€“
Hmm! I like trouble ooh 😩 Okay.. I just tossed some Gari into the mix and created this Gari Stir Fry. I’m out! I’ll see you in the video recipe , but before that you’ll need the following ingredients 




INGREDIENTS 
Half a cup of Gari
4 tablespoonfuls of Jollof stew
150g of the Keta School Boys stir fry
1-2 Eggs
1 teaspoonful of your preferred oil

JOLLOF STEW RECIPE πŸ‘‡πŸΎ




KETA SCHOOL BOYS STIR FRY RECIPE πŸ‘‡πŸΎ



PS: Salt has been omitted from this recipe as the dried Anchovies are salty.

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this quick Gari stir fry recipe below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, leave comments with your feedback and share. All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.