Tuesday 31 March 2020

QUICK AND EASY OMELETTE FOR ANYTIME OF THE DAY



Having spent most part of the day disinfecting my home, I needed a quick nutritious dish to curb my hunger and regain my energy.

I eyed the eggs whilst mopping  the floor and decided to use whatever vegetables I had in the fridge for an omelette.



You can use any vegetables that you have readily available, however to emulate recipe you’ll need the following ingredients;

INGREDIENTS 
3 large Eggs
1 small Onion / Shallot
Half a green sliced Pepper
1 grated Carrot
30g of diced Green Beans
1 sliced clove of Garlic
1 tablespoonful of Olive oil
1 teaspoonful of Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste 

METHOD 
Watch how to prepare this quick and delicious Omelette recipe below;



Don’t forget to subscribe, try the recipe, share and leave comments with your feedback. 

TIPS FOR DISINFECTING YOUR HOME



All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.